Placed under the supervision and guidance of the Office of the Prime Minister, CEPICI, the Investment Promotion Centre of Côte d'Ivoire aims primarily at promoting private investments as well as developing and strengthening any economic activity likely to contribute to the development of Côte d'Ivoire.
ROLE AND TASKS
1) THE INVESTOR'S HOUSE
As such, CEPICI is first of all a reception and information centre responsible for :
- Undertaking, both in Côte d'Ivoire and abroad, a vast programme of information of the business circles on the Ivorian economy, the investment environment, prospects and incentives of the country ;
- Identifying, informing, receiving and assisting Ivorian and foreign investors ;
- Organizing or participating, in any events relating to Investment both in Côte d'Ivoire and abroad.
CEPICI is also a one-stop-shop responsible for :
2) THE MAIN MARKETING AND PROMOTING CENTRE OF THE PRODUCT " COTE D'IVOIRE "
- Monitoring the life of enterprises and as such for centralizing and facilitating administrative formalities related to their creation, modification and dissolution, etc...
- Granting (declarative scheme) or centralizing, and facilitating all formalities required before the granting (approval regime) of advantages offered by the new Investment Code.
- Continuously searching for and implementing ways and means likely to facilitate and simplify investors' contacts with the various departments and services concerned.
In a reorganised economy undergoing diversification and growth, CEPICI intends to contribute to and sustain the movement of economic recovery in Côte d'Ivoire for :
3) AN APPROPRIATE FORUM FOR MEETING AND CONSULTATION BETWEEN THE PRIVATE AND PUBLIC SECTORS
- Collecting, processing, producing and spreading all the necessary documents through the most appropriate information channels and data network for a better knowledge of the product "Côte d'Ivoire" through the business circles ;
- Identifying all the profitable investment prospects, developing projects resulting from these prospects and building up and managing a portfolio of investment projects ;
- Promoting the search for partners under joint ventures and facilitating contacts between potential or already established investors in Côte d'Ivoire and abroad ;
- Organizing or coordinating the organization, when necessary, in connection with the various departments and services concerned, of information campaign and promotion of the product "Côte d'Ivoire", within the country and abroad ;
CEPICI is a propitious centre for encounter, consultations and exchange. In this capacity, it is responsible, mainly through the National Investment Promotion Committee (COM-INVEST) formed by senior civil servants and several representatives of the private sector for :
- Proposing measures for simplifying and improving administrative procedures relating to investment ;
- Ensuring the smooth implementation of the provisions of the investment code in order to highlight the openness and guarantee the transparency and promptness of the award of benefits contained therein, as well as the automatic access to these benefits ;
- Identifying all the other constraints on and obstacles to investments and proposing ways and means of solving them ;
- Offering a possibility of regularization in case of non compliance by the administration with its commitments towards the applicant ;
- Contributing to a steady improvement of the investment infrastructure, economic and social environment in Côte d'Ivoire mainly through adequate collaboration with the department which makes the preparation of files and decision-making easier and more efficient
CEPICI is not a ministerial department, a research centre of investments, an assistant-consulting firm, a management vocational training, a development centre, a credit enterprise or a development bank.
Contact of CEPICI
CEPICI BP V 152 ABIDJAN 01
TEL : (225) 20 21 40 70
FAX (225) 20 21 40 71
Site web: http://www.cepici.ci
Private agency set up by the World Bank, the Private Sector and Cote d'Ivoire to guide Companies of Cote d'Ivoire in their battle to conquer foreign markets. Its specific objectives are as follows :
- To reinforce the capacity of export of the companies of Cote d'Ivoire.
- To promote products and services " made in Côte d'Ivoire " on foreign markets.
- To support a dialogue between the private sector and the Administration with an aim of improving the environment of exports.
- To provide the functions of an information center on the foreign markets.
- To contribute to the emergence of national consultants , qualified, able to effectively advise the companies in the development and the implementation of their export strategies .
To achieve its goals, the APEX places at the disposal of the Companies four (4) products :
Contact of APEX- CI
01 B.P. 3485 Abidjan 01
- FADEX : Found of support to the development of Exports which is a technical and financial support to generate or increase export activities.
- CIC : Commercial information center, constitutes the Single Counter of the Operators of international Trade ( Trade point ).
- FAMEX : Found of Improvement of the Environment of Exports aims at eliminating the possible obstacles of the possibility of exportof Ivorian Companies.
- APEX-BASE : Which assures an assistance-council "on measure" to generate or increase the export activities .
Tél : (225) 20 31 57 00/ 20 31 57 41
Fax : (225) 20 21 75 75
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org @apex-ci
Site web: http://www.apexci.org
The National Bureau of Technical and Development Studies was creates in 1978. It was then called DCGTX (Direction and Control of Civil Engineering). Become State company since September 1994, BNETD, has imposed itself as a privileged instrument of the Government in terms of consultancy and control of important projects of investment.With vocation to provide a central support in terms of programming and choice of public investments, the BNETD also has the role of ensuring studies, monitoring, Technical and financial control of studies and the execution of projects of investment. BNETD has also the role to ensure the management of a national economic and financial, technical database..
Within the general framework of its operation, and with the aim to respond with rigor and effectiveness to the needs of its customers, the BNETD since always structured its activities in three principal missions: To conceive, Supervise, Advise. Hereafter, some interventions and achievements of BNETD:
Development of basic infrastructures
BNETD has capitalized a long and rich experience by ensuring the design, the study and the implementation of more than 4.000 km of the bituminized road network of Cote d'Ivoire, and of many public buildings of which the Basilica "Notre Dame de la Paix" of Yamoussoukro and administrative towers of Plateau in Abidjan.
Urban management, Regional planning
Management and the urban development also constitute privileged fields of intervention of BNETD, which carried out various projects of town planning, urban and communal development, of which various master lines of town planning for the districts of Abidjan and Yamoussoukro, Township of Cote d'Ivoire, as well as the strategic plans of urban development of Ouagadougou, of Bamako, of Kumasi and Conakry
Support for the development of the industrial, mining and energy sector
Constituted of a trained multi-field team specialized engineers and high rank economists, BNETD, thanks to its services, intervenes on all the aspects of projects implementation and give assistance and council in the maintenance of industrial facilities, in terms of negotiations as well as research for financing. BNETD thus intervened, among others in the realization of the BOOT projects of the Power stations of CIPREL and Azito, of the factories of cotton shelling in the North of Cote d'Ivoire and in the evaluation of the important project of development of the nickel layer of Biankouma - Touba and in the development of the gas field of Foxtrot.
Reorientation and Relaunching of the agricultural policy: a priority
Having a true expertise in terms of study and management of agricultural projects, the BNETD intervenes in various fields of agriculture such as animal and fishing resources, forestry, applied pedology, rural development and land management.
Cartography and teledetection
The structure constitutes a valuable support centre to the activities of development through its centre of Cartography and Teledetection which produces cartographic data and develops geographical information systems necessary to the study, the realization and the exploitation of the management of the territory. The center is also a photographic and map library of the country. The result of all these experiences and expertise have been benefitted by several structures in Cote d’Ivoire as well as abroad particularly to Benin, Burkina - Faso, Cameroun, Ghana, Comoro Islands, Mali and Senegal.
Economic surveys and financial Engineering
In the field of the economic surveys and financial engineering BNETD undertakes active studies of the economic and financial evaluation of projects to clarify the decision to invest, while passing by the determination of the exact situation of a company to be privatized to the preparation of plans of treasury with short, medium and long terms.
Control and Audit
Contacts of BNETD :
The operational audit carried out by the care of the BNETD generally leads to the proposal for a plan of reorganization integrating all the aspects of the business management. Reinforcement of the capacities and Valorization of research BNETD, through its Research and Formation Center, contributes to the reinforcement of the capacities of the economic operators, the administrations, the decentralized communities, ONG and associations of development.
Adresse : Bd Hassan II - Cocody,
04 bp 945 Abidjan 04 - Côte d'Ivoire
Tél (225) 22 44 28 05, 22 48 34 00 / 35 00 / 36 00 -
Fax (225) 22 44 56 66
Website : www.bnetd.ci
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Cote d’Ivoire (CCI-CI) is an active partner with the service of the private sector and the authorities. In accordance with its missions and attributions, the CCI-CI intervenes at the heart of the economic development. Four (4) missions were assigned by the State to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Cote d’Ivoire:
- Consultation and representation,
- Support to companies,
- Creation and management of infrastructures.
They are based on a local dynamics (regional economy), on the territorial economic representation (regional delegations), and on a network (membership at many consular authorities, regional, continental, European and international).
From support to the companies to the management of conceded services, through the training, the economic surveys and information, there are 110 permanent agents which provide: general information on the markets, regulations, the facilitation of the procedures, business opportunities, fairs and international exhibitions, the organization and coordination of demonstrations, the creation and the development of company, the initial formation and continues...
So many activities at the service of the economic operators to allow them to better apprehend the internal and external environmental potentialities.
IMPORTANT : All the companies established on the territory of Cote d’Ivoire are members of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Cote d’Ivoire. For this reason, they can profit from the services and supports given by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Cote d’Ivoire, within the limit of the missions entrusted by the State.
Contacts of CCI-CI :
Adresse: 6, Avenue Joseph ANOMA- 01 BP 1399 Abidjan 01
Tel : +225-20-33-16-00