Because of the objectives laid down by the Embassy and volume of the economic exchanges between Cote d’Ivoire and India, this service was entrusted to two Counselors who have the collaboration of an Assistant.
- Implementation and follow-up of commercial and economic Agreements between Cote d’Ivoire and India;
- Collect, exploitation and management of economic and commercial information about the two countries;
- Follow-up of economic and commercial projects of importance to Cote d’Ivoire;
- Initiation and development of contacts between Indian economic operators and those of Cote d’Ivoire;
- Coordination of the participation of Cote d’Ivoire in various economic and commercial events organized in India;
- Preparation of the annual Magazine of the Embassy.
The Assistant of the department holds a database on the economic and commercial situation of the two countries and ensures its update. She also plays the role of Public Relation Agent of the Embassy with respect to the business community in India.
The Assistant prepares and coordinates in addition the representation of the Embassy to commercial and economic related events (trade fare, specialized show, etc…)